Limited Inpatient Visitation Resumes
October 19, 2020
Desert View Hospital Resumes Limited Patient Visitation Beginning
Desert View Hospital will resume limited inpatient visitation on Monday, October 19, beginning at 8 am. Inpatient visitation is from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
One visitor at a time is allowed in the patient’s room and must remain in the patient’s room during the entire visit. Multiple visitors within the same group must remain outside the hospital or in a vehicle. Visitors may not congregate in the lobby, cafeteria or other community areas.
- All visitors must be 18 or older.
- Everyone must bring and wear a mask before entering the hospital and must undergo a temperature check and screening.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to visit patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or who are undergoing diagnostic testing for COVID-19.
- One adult, age 18+, may accompany patients to the Emergency Department and for an outpatient procedure.
- For the safety of patients, employees, physicians, students, visitors and vendors, and to continue reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community, the following is strongly encouraged:
- Do not visit or accompany patients to the hospital if you are not feeling well.
- Limit visitation to immediate family/power of attorney representatives rather than a neighborly “drop by to say hi and see how you’re doing” visit.
- Items (reading material, phone chargers, etc.) may still be dropped off for delivery at the Main or ER entrances. All items should be contained in an envelope or plastic bag with the patient’s full name and room number legibly printed on the outside.